Only adults are admitted. Nobody younger than 18 can hire or listen to Psykhomantus in the club or your speakers with this rating. The DJ under this category do not have limitation on the bad language that is used. Hard Beats are generally allowed, and strong Scratchin/Beat Juggling along with Body Tricks activity is also allowed. Scenes of strong real sex may be permitted if justified by a fly groupie.

Monday 30 March 2015

Transmitting Live From Home: Nike Dunk PRM DLS Set



Welcome to the first series of live recording. Transmitting Live From Home will feature live DJ sets from home where I mostly make my mixtapes, turntablism routines and my pre set playlist for some of the gigs that I've DJed in. Some of these recorded sets will feature on YouTube so look out for that in the near future.
As this is the first series for many to come, I like to present you the "Nike DUNK PRM DLS Set" which was DJ Set made for Birmingham's Sneaks & Peaks sneakers and street wear festival at Boxxed Warehouse. The venue had no turntables so this set didn't get no light which was a shame. I had my De La kicks ready, my 3 Feet High & Rising Tee and a few De La vinyls to show off on the day. I didn't want to let this set not get heard so here it is, 45 minutes of De La Soul featuring A Tribe Called Quest, Common, Dres from Black Sheep, Jungle Brothers, Mos Def and many more. If you know my style then you know I will add a few original samples and remixes. Enjoy.

Transmitting Live From Home: Nike Dunk PRM DLS Set by Psykhomantus (Visionbombing) on Mixcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment